Steep Sloped Roofing In Dayton
Prime Roofing is your Dayton specialist in steep slope roofing. Generally most residential roofs are steep sloped and may be outfitted with asphalt shingles, metal panels or shingles, composite shingles, clay or slate tile, or asphalt coatings.
Our expert roofing company has been in the residential roofing industry since 1995 and can provide you with a complete range of steep sloped roofing services. If you need roof repairs or a replacement for your steep sloped roof in Dayton we're here to get the job done right.
We can also provide roof inspections and maintenance for all residential roof types.
- Free Estimates
- 24/7 Service Available
- Insurance Restorations Available
- Complete Roofing Services
Benefits of Steep Slope Roofing
One of the most significant benefits of steep slope roofing is its ability to shed water, snow, and tree debris. In situations where water is pooling on the roof it's usually related to the slope. The steeper the slope the more efficient the roof is at shedding and drainage. Because of this these roofs usually last longer than a flat or low slope roof.
- The Steep Pitch Sheds Rain & Melting Snow Better
- Won't Accumulate Heavy Snow
- Prevents Standing Water and Debris Accumulation Better
- Wide Variety of Roofing Shingles to Choose From
- Aesthetically Pleasing Appearance
- Stylish and Beautiful Colors to Compliment the Home
- Subject to Less Direct UV Activity Which Damages the Roof
- Steep Slope Roofs Generally Lasts Longer than Low Slope Roofs
Summer Roof Maintenance Tips Dayton
Preventing roof leaks goes a long way to making your roof last longer. Since summer is underway in Dayton, giving your roof the maintenance it needs now will help to prevent problems and protect your […]
Signs Your Commercial Flat Roof Needs Repair
If you own or are responsible for a commercial flat roof you'll need to know how to recognize some of the signs that indicate the roof needs repair. Identifying problems early helps you to avoid exte […]