Roof Replacements In Dayton
Our Dayton roofing company can help you with all phases of your roof's life including the roof replacements you may need as the years go by. We understand that replacing your roof isn't something you look forward to, so we'll do our best to make the process go as quickly and as painless as possible.
Our experienced crew will work quickly but accurately to ensure your roof replacement is handled right the first time. Your satisfaction is always our top concern at Prime Roofing!
If you're ready to look at new asphalt shingles, stone coated shingles, metal roofing systems, or tile shingles, we can offer you a free 3D design.
- Free Estimates & Consultations
- Free 3D Design!
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- High-Quality Roofing Materials & Service
Signs You May Need A Roof Replacement
Keep in mind that not all the signs listed below will definitely mean you need a roof replacement. An experienced roofer can often repair what a beginner cannot.
If you're at all concerned about your roof structure in Dayton or you need a second opinion about the roof replacement don't hesitate to contact us for a free estimate and consultation.
- Your asphalt shingle roof is 17 years old or older
- Your metal roof is nearing 50 years of age
- You see beams of light filtering through the roof in the attic
- All your shingles have hairline cracks caused by hail impacts or age
- Your roof is buckling, bowing, or sagging in places
- Your roof has been covered with algae or moss for some time
- The shingles are curling up
- Obvious signs of old leaks that continue to cause drywall or ceiling damage
Summer Roof Maintenance Tips Dayton
Preventing roof leaks goes a long way to making your roof last longer. Since summer is underway in Dayton, giving your roof the maintenance it needs now will help to prevent problems and protect your […]
Signs Your Commercial Flat Roof Needs Repair
If you own or are responsible for a commercial flat roof you'll need to know how to recognize some of the signs that indicate the roof needs repair. Identifying problems early helps you to avoid exte […]